[thelist] UK Freelancing Opportunities [OT - Tip Included]

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 08:35:53 CST 2007

> Given the competitive nature of our business area, I'll not be
> offended if I receive a response along the lines of "fat chance!" to this
> query, however I was wondering if anyone knows of any good sites aimed at the
> UK professional listing freelance web development opportunities?

Not sure how much it will help but I get a fair bit of my contract work via chinwag.
<http://jobs.chinwag.com>. Mostly jobs via recruitment agencies, (I am yet to find a really good one but that discussion is for another day...)

There also is freelancers.net (I think that's the url), but I have found that it tends to go along the lines of, "I want something like Amazon really quickly and I have got £500..."

Will be interesting to see what other people say on this.

Good luck, Austin