[thelist] CMS recommendations

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Thu Feb 22 22:32:49 CST 2007

On Thursday 22 February 2007 14:29, Bruce Gilbert wrote:
> can anyone make some recommendations on a CMS system so that non
> technical people can update content and you have a "gatekeeper" who
> can set permission allowing for individuals in each department to have
> a content manager, and editors.

I'm a big fan of Website Baker, it's not that well known. Hands down the
easiest admin interface I've ever seen. For the developer, uses the same html
you already have and a couple snippets of php replaces the menu and content
area(s). Takes no time at all to convert an existing site. With the ShowMenu2
module most menu schemas can be recreated with ease.

http://start.websitebaker.org/en/introduction.html

--
cheers,

        mark