[thelist] .MO compiler/.PO editor for OSX?

Barney Carroll barney at textmatters.com
Fri Feb 23 04:55:19 CST 2007

Hi all,

I need to get some i18n translations sorted and wondered if anybody
knows how far a level of sophistication I can get in terms of software
for Mac.

Ultimately, all I need is a MO compiler - I can hand-edit my individual
PO files with BBEdit if need be - but I have heard of easy-to-operate
packages that will re-compile your MO file on the fly as you edit its PO
components. I would ideally like something that isn't overly bloated, or
the small component of a massive suite of tools. Anybody heard of such
any such thing?

Thanks,
Barney