[thelist] [OT] Describing role of individual developer operating as a company

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:07:04 CST 2007

Anybody can "run a company" and CEOs are in great disfavor and disrespect,
deservedly so. I would avoid like the plague the "I also run the company",
which as you say is just some sporadic paperwork. Freelancers are
independent businesses by nature, so I agree with Patrick: stress your
technical skills.

They seem to want to know what skills you have. "Management" is so fuzzy and
generally brain dead, stick with the real, hard, provable stuff that you
have to offer.

;^)

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blog Revolution. Ecommerce.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com