[thelist] "scope of work" for web site proposal

Sarah Adams mr.sanders at geekjock.ca
Fri Mar 2 07:00:24 CST 2007

> I have been tasked with writing the scope of work description so the job can
> be put out for bid.  Do you have a list of questions you ask your
> prospective clients so that you can make an informed estimate of how much to
> charge?  I want to provide as much relevant information as possible...

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you might find
it useful:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddtgx7k9_0gbfksf
It's a questionnaire that I give to clients before starting a new
project for them. Some of the questions won't apply in your situation,
but some of them should help to get the ideas flowing anyway.

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer