[thelist] Problem controlling parent window from child (Javascript)

Robert Douglas robert.douglas at rightmove.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 03:55:57 CST 2007

Thanks for your help everyone. In putting together a test version for
you to play with I seem to be able to interact with the opener just
fine. I'm wondering now if it has to do with my php forwarding between
pages in the child (using header location:)

I think more investigation is needed...

Eric said:
"I second the request for example code - perhaps a popup blocker is
interfering or I'm plain old wrong, but I believe you should be able to
access the opener property as long as the location of the opener window
has
not changed domains."