[thelist] definitive guide to CSS

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:06:28 CDT 2007

> I'm looking for suggestions for a good book or books on CSS.  I know that
> this is a topic that has been raised before but I'm thinking that there are
> probably a few more published that perhaps folks would have feedback on.
> Specifically, I'm looking for a book that is good for rookies but
> comprehensive enough for more experienced CSS people.

There is a comprehensive list on the CSS wiki.
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=GoodBooks

Please don't start another list, just add and advertise this Wiki :)

My favourite are still the Dan Cederholm books, as they are right on
the money when it comes to developing CSS that scales and just works.
I wasn't that impressed with a lot of other books and I checked most
of them.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com