[thelist] Yet another attempt at creating unobtrusive connected select boxes

Brian Cummiskey brian at hondaswap.com
Fri Mar 16 20:13:33 CDT 2007

This most likely will never happen in a real world situation, BUT....

If I choose foo2, and then disable javascript, I'm stuck with the foo2
list, no matter what i choose for the first option.

Otherwise, looks great, and I may be using this concept, but fear it may
be too big a list for non-js users (as I was just finishing up a
multi-AJAX select box setup for a make/model of cars, and was thinking
of a way to work it for those non JS folks).