[thelist] line height CSS weirdness

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Mar 19 22:50:47 CDT 2007

On Mar 19, 2007, at 7:50 AM, Sarah Adams wrote:

>> I have a page with JavaScript-generated pull-quotes.  The pull-quotes
>> have a "pullquote" class that applies the appropriate CSS.  The part
>> I can't figure out is that on this page the lines in the pull-quotes
>> are being spaced out for some reason -- it should be normal line-
>> heights.
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> <http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/features/wp-javascript-pull-
>> quotes/>
>
> It looks fine to me, but maybe I'm not looking for the right thing
> - can
> you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Apologies for the confusion -- I found a workaround and didn't follow
up on the list.

I _still_ can't figure out what was causing the wide spacing in the
first place, but I _did_ figure out why my attempts to correct it
with CSS were failing -- I was trying to apply line-height to the
blockquote tag that contains the paragraph, but needed to apply it
directly to the paragraphs.

Thanks for taking a look.

Stephen Rider