[thelist] Drupal hosting: These hosts any good? Suggestions? Need pro advice. :)

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Mar 20 10:38:01 CDT 2007

Micky Hulse wrote:

> I would like to find a reliable/reputable host with
> solid Drupal support.
My personal experience was that shared hosting always had problems[1], so I
opted for a VPS. Currently with http://www.eurovps.com.

Depending on what you want to do with Drupal you might also want to check
out http://www.bryght.com

But keep your domain registration with someone other than your web host and
you can swap web hosts with ease.

[1] Things like the drupal files folder having uploaded content with the
ownership set to the www server and me not having permission to access the
files at the filesystem level,

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>