[thelist] front page - connection problem

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Wed Mar 21 12:15:29 CDT 2007

I don't know if this is of some help, but I think that there should
be a possibility in the admin zone of the hosting, where you can
"switch on" Frontpage extensions (unix server).

I actually have the opposite problem: Took over a site that was
managed with Frontpage (extensions on) and I can't uplaod normally
with FTP (program hangs), while I swithched frontpage extensions off.

Sorry if this doesn't help much.

Pieter