[thelist] using maps technology in a different way

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Mar 21 15:49:14 CDT 2007

Hi Erik,

Erik Mattheis <gozz at gozz.com> wrote:
> Is there a back story I don't know here? What is MAPS?

You've never heard of the Migrant Animal Parsing System??

What rock have you been hiding under???

Just kidding.  They meant maps as in google maps.  Y'know, the little red box inside the little zoomed-out map that you can move around to quickly navigate the big zoomed-in map ...that it's inside?

Yikes.  That sounds like the title of a U.S. Patent application!  All you have to do is prepend "A system by which..."

-dave, thinking that drinking and patent law should never be mixed