[thelist] using maps technology in a different way

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Mar 21 16:10:31 CDT 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 3:49 PM, David Kaufman wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> Erik Mattheis <gozz at gozz.com> wrote:
>> Is there a back story I don't know here? What is MAPS?
>
> You've never heard of the Migrant Animal Parsing System??
>
> What rock have you been hiding under???

I thought it was the Mammalian Anatomy Preview System

My God, it _would_ work on Brangelina!

Seriously...

This is an interesting concept, but it would be a lot more striking
to me if it were a more ontersting concept.  Unless you're at the eye
or something, looking at zoomed-in whale just isn't that gripping.
Give me a really huge ant farm or something.... :)

However, as a proof-of-concept, that's pretty cool.

Stephen Rider

http://www.striderweb.com/