[thelist] PHP question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:04:25 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm trying to adjust my CSS tabs in a Drupal site to be something slightly
different. In order to do this I need to move the spans that are generated
around the anchor to be inside the anchor instead, wrapped around just the
text. Unfortunately drupal's forums are less and less helpful it seems these
days when it comes to technical problems.

Anyway, You can see the pertinent function that writes out the links here:

http://www.pixelmech.com/rev/links.txt

Pardon if it is slow - I'd like to boot mediatemple and the gridserver from
here to eternity - but that's another story.

I think the pertinent code is the following:

if (isset($link['href'])) {
        $output .= l($link['title'], $link['href'], $link['attributes'],
$link['query'], $link['fragment'], FALSE, $html);
      }

Since the HTML is not exposed here I can't move stuff around. My PHP is
rusty beyond compare. Is there some way I can rebuild this $output to
arrange it the way I want?

Thanks, please copy me at pixelmech at gee mail if you don't mind with
answers :)

Tom

--
Q:  You say the stairs went down to the basement?
A:  Yes.