[thelist] Google Adsense, Flash, dhtml menus, Iframes, Oh my!

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Fri Mar 23 19:27:54 CDT 2007

Hi Erik! Thanks for you quick response, I really appreciate your time
and help. :)

Erik Mattheis wrote:
> Are you wanting to have the ad expand onmouseover or are you trying to
> get a DHTML menu to display at a higher z-Index? Or include a drop=down
> menu in the ad content?

My friend is trying to get his DHTML sub-menu items to drop-down on top
of the Google Adsense iFrame/Flash... Essentially, he wants the sub-menu
items at a higher z-index... though, I do not think it is that easy...
or is it? I rarely use iFrames. :D

Thanks a billion!
Cheers,
Micky