[thelist] image in select list

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Sun Mar 25 12:21:57 CDT 2007

    If you're in ASP.NET, EasyListBox will do that for you :)

    Otherwise you'll need to either create your own listbox-type scenario (through a div or iframe with hidden overflow and perhaps some radio buttons/checkboxes) or use an additional window.

Peter

From: Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com

Purpose: to make it easier to browse through a list of images on a
website (previously uploaded with filename info in a database) and
select one to associate with a project.

    Should be BOLD

The images would be thumbs. Aside from the space that the size=3
forces, the selection list is empty. The list does not appear to
recognize html markup as content. Is this a limitation? Certainly I
can put the filename as the item, but I would like to make it even
easier for the worker bee.

-Bob