[thelist] Vista & IE Dev toolbar

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Mar 26 16:46:49 CDT 2007

Anyone had success getting the IE dev toolbar working with IE 7 under
Vista?   If so, did you do anything special?  I just upgraded (or is it
more lateral-graded?) to Vista, and after running the IE 7 dev toolbar
install the blasted thing is just not there, though it's listed as an
installed program.  Google's not helping yet, but now that I've posted
here probably it'll give the answer as the first search result for
whomever answers first -- so have fun making me feel stupid by posting
that search result.... :I

PS -- yes, Chris Pederick's FF web dev toolbar is an essential part of
my daily life.  But it's useful to have something similar in IE from
time to time.
--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com