[thelist] How to bring child window to the forefront using javascript?

evolt-thelist at sinchi.org evolt-thelist at sinchi.org
Mon Mar 26 18:27:29 CDT 2007

I have a browser page that opens a child window when a user clicks on a
link. There are cases where
users go back to the opener and not realizing they already opened the
child window click on the link again. How do I bring the child window that
is already open to the front?

If I give the child window a name when I open it then clicking on the link
in the opener will not open a new child window but it wont give an
indication that the child window is already open.

Thanks,

Ivo