[thelist] need Flash wiz to create custom MP3 player

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Mon Mar 26 21:04:51 CDT 2007

I'm currently using this guy http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/ but it has some limitations, and I'm not yet ready to buy and learn Flash so I can overcome them.

In the very near future we're going to want a custom MP3 player which, like the player above, takes parameters from an external XML file. I'll want more parameters than this player accepts, and greater ability to customize the interface (for which I'd probably get Swish or thereabouts and muck with it.)

Feel free to contact me offlist if you're interested in discussing it.

joel