[thelist] Nee help with tip example page + where is a tip?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Tue Mar 27 00:39:53 CDT 2007

Hi all,

<http://lists.evolt.org/harvest/detail.cgi?id=6201>

Anyone know Mark Kennedy?

I would love to see that example page he posted... Or, anyone know of a
good script that will swap the gif for PNG once the png has loaded?

I have this page where I am using a 100+kb png... I am using IE-specific
CSS (conditional comments) to feed transparent GIF to IE5, and a
filtered PNG24 to IE 5.5 - 6.0 (standard alpha image loader
technique)... anyone know of a Javascript that will help manage my
IE-only filters, and also swap a low-rez gif for a high-rez PNG once the
png24 has loaded into cache?

Also, I think I found a tip a few weeks back that talked about the best
way to have multiple domains pointing to one site... Anyone seen this
info? I have a couple domain names that I want pointed to the same site,
but I do not want to get penalized in the SERPS.

Thanks all!
Cheers,
Micky

--