[thelist] DOM - .childNode and How to Target?

jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Mon Apr 2 08:10:14 CDT 2007

I have a table that holds some text that I need to change using DOM
scripting.  The trouble is, I am not sure what is considered a child and
what is not.  Here is the example:

http://tinyurl.com/2zow44

I do not have access to the html, hence the DOM attempt.

Any help would is greatly appreciated.

Also, any tutorial pages that help with this sort of thing would be great
as well.  There's a lot of examples out there, but not many that make
sense to a DOM-challenged guy like myself.  Something that shows what is
or can be targeted and how to target them.

Thanks!