[thelist] Google Images referrals

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sun Apr 8 08:58:01 CDT 2007

Can't tell ya why, but if the hosting provider is running Apache and
capturing data into the/a standard format apache log file, then you out
to be able to take a look at the file and possibly run it through a
reporting script to organize the results.  You  can easily 'grep' for
image files.  Frequently providers zero out these files at the end of a
month, so you may want to set up a simple cronjob to copy the logfile
before it gets zapped so that you can maintain some history.  I did this
myself because the graphical report my provider includes is laden with
bells and whistles, charts and graphs, but doesn't cut to the chase. -B