[thelist] CF XML encoding Basic Latin

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 9 15:38:58 CDT 2007

Yes, the xml is encoded as UTF-8: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -
I've tried ISO-8859-1 as well.

I don't know what may be going on per server settings; I am taking the
dynamic output and putting it into a static XML file intended for
distribution on a CD ... thus the reason I can't use Remoting.