[thelist] what's your favorite video capture config?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Apr 9 16:28:22 CDT 2007

On Apr 8, 2007, at 6:10 PM, Christian Heilmann wrote:

> All of which of course should never be used to convert copyrighted
> material. The film industry needs every penny it can get to ...
> recreate French or English classics like Taxi or Pink Panther in
> much better American versions.

Forgive my Ignorant Americanness, but wasn't the original Pink
Panther an American film?  Peter Sellers?  We're talking about the
same flick here?

I would just loooove to see the French original!  ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch "Shall We Dance?" -- a
true American original!

Stephen Rider