[thelist] PHP Login from Evolt site.

Bowles, Mickey (RIC) Mickey.Bowles at SMNA.com
Tue Apr 10 08:58:42 CDT 2007

Yeah, got that part, the user level is part of an array and you get a
single item.  I was thinking of putting a pipe delim value there,
explode it to an array itself and then I would have a list of group
memberships.  Sound valid?

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Mark Groen
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:45 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] PHP Login from Evolt site.

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 06:13, Bowles, Mickey (RIC) wrote:
> "I have fired up the code and love it.  Anyone modified theirs for
> roles based security where you can belong to different groups/roles
> instead of just 9 for admin or 1 for user?
>
> Example, an admin would actually belong to groups 1 and 9.  and a
> regular user only belongs to 1.   A moderator will belong to 1, 4 and
> possibly 7, etc...

Haven't done that myself, but if no one else replies... looks like it
should be something like:

if($session->logged_in){
	if(isset($_GET['userlevel'])) { $session->userlevel =
$_GET['userlevel']; }

// do their thing here

} else {
// send them somewhere else or do another thing }
--
cheers,

        mark

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/