[thelist] MS "WPF/E" - anyone playing with this?

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 01:03:40 CDT 2007

Charles said:
>There'll be endless arguments about which is better, but there aren't
>huge differences from a runtime perspective.

I agree, it's another platform that offers related features in another way,
nice thing for us MS developers though is it's neatly integrated into the
framework, it's what you want it to be...

Personally I think WPF/E is great, I've had a quick play and it has a number
of really cool features as far as multimedia on the web is concerned, if you
want to see what it can do, check out www.vista.si -you'll need to download
the installer package (top icon) and then restart your browser but if that
doesn't impress you...

Tim