[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Apr 19 11:29:32 CDT 2007

> Personally I find it flashy for three seconds then the fiddly
> interface, its memory consumption and obvious accessibility flaws make
> me leave.

looks like you're not in their target demographic, eh? perfectly acceptable response for you; you can certainly find your Chinese from a restaurant that has a better designed website ;)

but as technologists, we do our clients a disservice if we ever lose focus of the fact that they're quite a bit more interested in making money, than in efficient computer operation. (not claiming that's what you're saying; just taking another opportunity to ride one of my favorite hobby horses)

joel