[thelist] Survey popup

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:48:11 CDT 2007

Mark,

I agree.. I do a conference most years (ApacheCon) that we do survey's at
the end of
the conference.  I am the one that puts the data together.  It is amazing
how many do
not even fill in the sheets.  With a chance to win a free stay at the next
show.  Or they
do only what is needed.  They write so bad that you can not even read it.

With the IBM and HP site's, I only go to them when I need something
(Drivers, etc) and
so like most I just click out of the screen.  The other one that I have seen
that I am
not really good about filling in, is the one at the bottom of the page, did
this search
meet your requirements.

I hope that the guy that asked original question is showing the responce to
his boss.
To show that they are NOT used.

Steven