[thelist] The quagmire of CMS

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Tue Apr 24 17:39:45 CDT 2007

>>contribute by adobe could be a good solution<<

Hmm.  I like Adobe, but... Just from a first glance at the website for
this product, it doesn't look like a true content management
application.  Am I seeing it wrong? Does it give the end user / site
owner the ability to:

- Log in and make text changes to existing pages?
- Add new pages and have them show up in the site's navigation?

Do you need to use Dreamweaver?  Does it use a database?  Which ones?

Thanks,

Casey