[thelist] looking for a part-time ui web designer for partner

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 11:57:07 CDT 2007

Hi.

I and a few developers are looking for a part-time web designer for ui
development/layout development.

If you know of email lists, or sites that we might go to in addition to the
elance/rentacoder/etc...

We're really looking for someone who has the skills but who'll have a
potential role of a partner. There is a small amount of upfront cash. The
idea is to create the required layout for the site(s), and then to really
allow the development team to push it into gear. However, there will
undoubtedly be changes/alterations that have to be made, which is why the
design resource has to be part of the team.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, or where we might find this
kind of person, let us know!!

Thanks

-Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net