[thelist] A form in an HTML email?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed May 2 09:26:06 CDT 2007

Yes, it is possible.  All you do is copy the HTML for the form into your
email and make the action for the form point to the script on the
website (a fully defined link (http://mysite.com/cgi-bin/survey.cgi),
not a relative one (survey.cgi).

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"