[thelist] CSS Woes

Jay Blanchard jblanchard at pocket.com
Tue May 8 12:36:07 CDT 2007

[snip]
I didn't see a "float" for the parent container of the nested divs
(#container0 div).
Without a float, I think FF will push that div and its contents down.
[/snip]

I am still not having any luck, it is no wonder folks resort to tables
for complex layout issues.

There is a left div for navigation and a right div for content. The
content with the nested div's rises to the top of the right div in IE
(as it should) but in FF it is pushed down below the left nav div,
probably due to clear: both; as an attribute. ACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!