[thelist] Presenting information graphically

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:17:35 CDT 2007

On 5/15/07, Chris Price <chris.price at choctaw.co.uk> wrote:

> The reports are available to various types of user including
> administrators, staff and customers which means for some the lists are
> helpful and for others they present too much information.

That issue seems completely orthogonal to how the information
is (or might be) /presented/.

> Some visualization has been attempted by drawing stick and circle images

? What are "stick and circle" images?

> Essentially, I want be able to view detailed information in a particular
> domain without detaching it from other domains.

? What does "detaching it from other domains" mean?

> Sorry if this is a little vaque.

No kiddin'. But from the above, it sounds to me like primarily an /IA/
problem, and only secondarily a presentation problem.

FWIW,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com