[thelist] Presenting information graphically

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Wed May 16 11:29:45 CDT 2007

I don't know details, but my co-worker has been doing a reporting site
for our company, hosted on a Windows Sharepoint Services site and driven
by SQL Reporting Server. She tells me that SQL Reporting Server by
itself has some drilldown capability, but she is also using Dundas
Graphics (dundas.com) for enhanced charting. Obviously the server side
is a pure MS solution, and I don't know how cross-browser the output is
(IE is our company standard and it is an inside application), but it
seems to be working well for her.

- John