[thelist] Montreal Job - Junior Production Person

Steve Bissonnette steve at plankdesign.com
Wed May 16 14:23:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

Plank is actively looking to add to our Montreal-based team. Are you young
and eager and looking for experience? We are looking for a junior production
person with basic knowledge of internet / digital design, programming, and
integration. We need someone who can complement our team and is interested
in working on exciting projects, generally in the fields of entertainment,
technology and social action.

Your tasks will include:
* Simple graphic production;
* Building website templates;
* Basic PHP work;
* Website maintenance

Our Expectations
* We¹re looking for someone fun! But seriously, you should have the
following:
* 0-2 years of related experience;
* Willingness to work locally in our Montreal office;
* Proficiency with Photoshop & Illustrator;
* Knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS;
* Be passionate about all things digital.

We are a close knit team that continues to grow, and we¹d love to meet you
to see if we can squeeze you in. Act now! While there¹s room.

If you think you would like to be part of the team, please email your CV,
portfolio and cover letter to warren at plankdesign.com. If you would like to
learn more about us, please surf around our site at
http://www.plankdesign.com.

Please note: Unfortunately telecommuting is not an option due to the nature
of this position.

We hope you¹ll join us!

Steve
--