[thelist] Montreal Job - Junior Production Person

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Wed May 16 14:46:13 CDT 2007

From: Steve Bissonnette
>Plank is actively looking to add to our Montreal-based team. Are you young
>and eager and looking for experience?

What about if I'm old and eager?  Does your company so blatantly
discriminate based on age?  :P

<tip type="preventing spam on a cPanel server">
If you're using a cPanel server, you can easily knock out some of the more
obvious spam using the antivirus.exim filter configuration file.  Originally
intended to block out obvious virus-bearing messages, it can also filter
inbound /and/ outbound messages.
More info and sample file:
http://www.webhostgear.com/338.html
</tip>