[thelist] Project Management Software

Scott Wehrenberg swehren at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:45:45 CDT 2007

Hi List,

I've been searching for some software to help out in the project
management process and thought I'd check in with the list to see if
anyone had any recommendations. We like Basecamp a lot but the key
missing ingredient is tighter email integration. We want to be able to
create, respond to, reply to, reassign, and close todo items or bugs
via email and have the system track it. I'd prefer a solution that we
could host ourselves, (and free would be nice!) but that's not a deal
breaker.

Thanks,