[thelist] CMS recommendation?

Tony Stratford tony.stratford at rch.org.au
Thu May 17 20:27:15 CDT 2007

Hello,
http://cmsmadesimple.org/
I have used CMS Made Simple on three sites now. It is not the fastest
but has been robust and seems to be well supported by the developers and
user forums. It was one of the very few CMS solutions that I found that
did do just the basics, without all the extra portal stuff. It is easy
to configure and does produce standards-compliant pages.

Tony Stratford