[thelist] Suggestions for development syncronization!!

Abdullah Mancy mancy3000 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 17:13:36 CDT 2007

hello,
    we are a small team everyone was working in individual project, but we
find that sometimes there is a light project and heavy one, which will cause
load on one developer and free time for others.
so we think about making tasks of all projects accessible to all developers
for each one to select what he want to work on from any project this will
make all developers busy until all task finished.

now we stopped by some points. 1st, we are using mainly PHP/MySQL
- How we insure that no one stepping on each other's toes.!
- SQL framework system.
- versioning solution usable with client's server.

any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Mancy