[thelist] IE 6 css q

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Wed May 23 18:05:20 CDT 2007

> From: Mark Groen
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007 12:30, Max Schwanekamp wrote:
> > http://snipurl.com/1lql7
>
> Does it work properly if you don't use shorthand CSS or use the syntax
> in the same order as the two links below?
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/colors.html#propdef-background
> http://www.sitepoint.com/article/introduction-css-shorthand/2
>
> background: url(../img/layout/masthead.jpg) no-repeat center top;

Thanks, but nope.  The order doesn't matter AFAIK, though I tried it just in
case.  It appears that the #pagehead element itself is getting repeated -- I
added a conditional comment to pull in ie6.css, which puts a border on the
top of the div, and the border is printed twice.  Any other suggestions?

--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com