[thelist] What is the best programming language for the web?

Billy Reisinger billy.reisinger at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:40:32 CDT 2007

I would just add to this that you should step back and consider
server _and_ client-side programming to both be part of the "web
programming" umbrella.  Too many times, I have seen sites with
excellent server-side code and infrastructure _completely suck_
because they relegated JavaScript programming to amateurs.
JavaScript can completely screw your user experience if you are not
careful to make it fast and efficient...