[thelist] What is the best programming language for the web?

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Thu May 24 17:02:31 CDT 2007

Matt Warden wrote:
> Woah there, cowboy. Got any facts to back this up? What about
> factoring in marketability of the skill?

I've never seen anyone completely document total development costs.

One basic example is requesting a dataset. From that you can move to
comparing binding to datagrids, for those environments which support
such high-level constructs.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd