[thelist] php gig/event calendar? mailing list?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu May 24 23:20:09 CDT 2007

Hi... I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of a way to find out
if there is an easy-to-install (for someone who couldn't code her way
out of a paper bag) readymade php script that will do a gig calendar
similar to what you might find on a myspace musician site.  IOW, you
would plug data into certain fields (location, cost, details) and it
would show up in a very simple manner...

The only PHP calendars I can find online look literally like
calendars... which is overkill....  there is one thing called
"gig-calendar" but it seems to be part of a CMS called Joomla.

Also am looking for a mailing list software ideas.

thanks...

Erika