[thelist] MS Silverlight

Charles lists07 at wiltgen.net
Tue May 29 17:09:33 CDT 2007

> It doesn't matter much, but attempts at revisionist history
> are a sore spot with me.

Flash Player 9 for Linux (32-bit only, still waiting for 64-bit) was
released in January, which was only 6-7 months after the PC/Mac releases.
That's pretty great, and I hope it keeps happening.

Was there ever a time when that was the norm?  I'm not accusing you of
revisionist history, but the previous Linux version was released more than 3
years ago, and Flash 8 wasn't released for Linux at all.

-- Charles