[thelist] [Spam] Re: MySQL / 1&1 / SQLyog

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Wed May 30 08:38:50 CDT 2007

Thanks for all the responses.

phpMyAdmin is installed on the website but it's in a password protected
folder to which we can't find the access details for.

The only real info I have is the database connection string from the PHP
scripts I downloaded off the FTP server.

Using SQLyog is not a necessity, I just prefer it to phpMyAdmin.

> If your account allows connection via a SSH shell
>From what I could make out from 1&1 tech [dodgy line quality and very heavy
overseas call centre accent] the account is likely to support an SSH
connection... trouble is we don't have the access details and I know tech
won't hand them out as we're not the account holder.

Now waiting for the client to get back to us and fingers crossed they can
find some further account details.

Chris.