[thelist] mootools - dynamic menu expand/contract

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Fri Jun 1 10:03:06 CDT 2007

I'm trying to set up a vertical menu using mootools/javascript that will
expand/contract and remain expanded if a menu sub-item is selected.  I'm
not familiar enough with javascript to know how to reconfigure this to
make it happen.  See a 90% example at:

http://www.dottedi.biz/codesamples/mootools/home.html

The goal: when I select an item under Heading 3, that page will open as
it does but the Heading 3 list should stay expanded.  If someone has
seen a working example using mootools/accordion effect, please don't be
shy...

-Bob