[thelist] Safari on Windows

Mark Howells webdev at mountain.ch
Tue Jun 12 11:17:25 CDT 2007

> It's quite possibly they are going to rely on their status as a media
> icon, a "hip company" to gain market share.  I, however, view this as
> just one more damn browser we are going to have to find hacks for :(

Let's hope not. I've found, as a web developer on Mac, that
developing for Safari 2.0 and Firefox on Mac tends to produce pretty
much "perfect" results, with the vast majority of hacks being needed
only for IE6/Win. With luck, Safari on Windows, when fixed post-beta,
will be pretty much the same, strong browser as it is on Mac.

Mark Howells
- www.permanenttourist.ch
- www.flickr.com/photos/mhowells/