[thelist] i am new and desperate

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:01:49 CDT 2007

Jeremy Coulson scribeva in 13/06/2007 20:29:
> Greetings new friends!  I joined this list out of desperation to solve a
> problem.  Hopefully I will find it a fit for me to stay well beyond seeking
> this solution.

You might find lists like this more helpful if you adapt some practices
form this fine piece: <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>
Especially "Use meaningful, specific subject headers".

> So, if anyone has some brilliant suggestion
> about completely removing all remnants of IE from an XP Pro machine, please
> let me know.  I -- and the taxpayers! -- will really appreciate it.

Have you tried this search:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=uninstall+ie7>
and the first result:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927177>