[thelist] [fun] Now this is a really sick use of HTML tables

John DeStefano john.destefano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:46:06 CDT 2007

Christian Heilmann wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqFOB77jLaE

Sick indeed!  But entertaining and well worth the 1:46... I wonder how
long it actually took to input the row/column code (that part seemed
to be sped up a bit in the video.

Bob Meetin wrote:
> okay - I'm curious how you create a tutorial of this sort (but a useful one)?

Captivate (very cool features, but expensive), Camtasia, HyperCam,
etc.  Also see CamStudio, which is an early fork from Captivate and is
GPL.  Unfortunately, I don't know of a good one for Linux.