[thelist] Automatic Phone Call

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Tue Jun 26 09:58:17 CDT 2007

Fred Jones wrote:
>> I think I would look at it as a texting app instead of voice because (a)
>> I think it would be easier to 'verify' a wider array of responses, and
>> (b) I think it allows you to tap into a larger market than the VOIP
>> crowd.
>>

> You mean SMS? That I know how to do, but he wants voice, not SMS. :(
>
> Asterisk, huh? Would something like this work:

The content didn't look that concise.. and I think it's just a SEO page for

http://www.trixbox.org/

This is the utmost entry level way to setting up a pbx type system using
Asterisk (sometimes shorted to just * )  Too much magic behind the
scenes and more often than not an unmaintained liability imho.

I can help if interested and or refer you to someone who can.  Feel free
to contact me off list.

Cheers,

./C